Source: The Arab Times
The Civil Service Commission of Kuwait (CSC) gave details of the latest changes made to the official holidays list, clarifying which public holidays are to remain on their set date, and which public holidays were to move to the adjoining weekend.
This announcement was deemed necessary following the imbroglio, earlier this year, when Kuwait's Civil Service Commission (CSC) announced that Tuesday, January 1, 2008, would be observed as the (Western) New Year public holiday, instead of the scheduled date of Sunday, January 6, 2008 (26-Dec-2007).
The announcement also declared that the 30th day of the month of Ramadan would be a Government Recess Holiday, in years when the month of Ramadan had 30 days.
• Kuwait bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (March 2008)
Kuwait 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Kuwait 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Kuwait 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Kuwait 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Kuwait 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2014-05-14: Kuwaiti Public Holiday May 29
• 2012-01-19: Kuwait Prophet's Birthday Public Holiday Moved
• 2011-06-27: Kuwait Declares June 30 Public Holiday
• 2011-02-15: Kuwait Confirms Prophet's Birthday Public Holiday
• 2011-01-22: Kuwait Declares February Public Holiday
• 2009-12-16: Kuwait December 20 Public Holiday
• 2009-09-09: Kuwait Could Declare September 24 Public Holiday
• 2009-07-09: Kuwait Confirms Moving Of Prophet's Ascension Public Holiday
• 2007-12-26: Kuwait 2008 New Year Holiday To Remain On January 1st