Source: Kuwait Times
Kuwait's Civil Service Commission (CSC) announced that the upcoming national holidays celebrations would be held for four days starting February 25 (National Day) and 26 (Liberation Day) followed by Friday and Saturday which mark the weekend for the public sector.
Note that, for the moment, the private sector usually gets a public holiday for the February 25 National Day, but not for the February 26 Liberation Day, although a bill is in front of Kuwait's Parliament that would grant both public holidays to the private sector (03-Feb-2009).
• Kuwait bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (February 2009)
Kuwait 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Kuwait 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Kuwait 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Kuwait 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Kuwait 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2013-02-13: UAE Mulling Public Holidays Reform
• 2010-02-22: Kuwait New Labour Law Officially Gazetted
• 2009-11-21: Kuwait Bill Settles For 11 Common Public Holidays
• 2009-02-03: Kuwait Revises Private Sector Labor Law