Source: Filankevitry ny Governemanta (Mahazoarivo)
The government of Madagascar has confirmed that the date of the upcoming constitutional referendum, Wednesday, November 17, 2010, had been declared a one-off public holiday.
The aforementioned confirmation is in line with the Décret fixant la liste des jours fériés au titre de l'année 2010 (20-Jan-2010), which, in addition to the annual list of public holidays, stipulates that the dates of elections shall also be public holidays (sont déclarées également fériées, chômées et payées les journées auxquelles se tiendront des élections).
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Madagascar bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (November 2010)
Madagascar 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Madagascar 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Madagascar 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Madagascar 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Madagascar 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2018-02-26: Madagascar 2018 Public Holidays Announced
• 2011-08-13: Madagascar Minister Calls For 2 New Public Holidays
• 2010-12-10: Madagascar Declares December 11 Public Holiday
• 2010-01-20: Madagascar 2010 Public Holidays Announced