Source: Portal Rasmi Kerajaan Negeri Johor Darul Tazim (Kota Iskandar)
The State Secretary of Malaysia's State of Johor has announced modified dates, effective immediately, for the 2 Johor State public holidays commemorating the Johor Sultan's Birthday and the previous Sultan's Hari Hol Almarhum.
With the consent for His Royal Highness Sultan Ibrahim Ibni Almarhum Sultan Iskandar The Sultan of Johor and the Ruler of its Territories, the previously gazetted public holidays for 2010 (11-Sep-2009), were amended following the death of the Sultan of Malaysia's State of Johor, Sultan Iskandar Sultan Ismail (23-Jan-2010).
The State public holiday for the birthday of the Sultan of Johor thus moves from April 8 to November 22, while the Hari Hol Almarhum annual state public holiday moves from Rejab 6 to Safar 6.
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Malaysia bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (March 2010)
Malaysia 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Malaysia 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Malaysia 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Malaysia 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Malaysia 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2017-08-01: Malaysian 2018 Public Holidays Announced
• 2016-07-22: Malaysian 2017 Public Holidays Announced
• 2015-10-19: Malaysian 2016 Public Holidays Announced
• 2014-08-11: Malaysian 2015 Public Holidays Announced
• 2013-07-13: Malaysian 2014 Public Holidays Announced
• 2012-08-01: Malaysian 2013 Public Holidays Announced
• 2011-08-01: Malaysian 2012 Public Holidays Announced
• 2010-07-20: Malaysia 2011 Public Holidays Announced
• 2010-01-23: Malaysia Public Holiday Today In Johor
• 2009-09-11: Malaysia 2010 Public Holidays Announced