Source: Government of Antigua and Barbuda (St. John's)
The Governor of Antigua and Barbuda has issued a statement clarifying the dates of upcoming additional year-end public holidays in Antigua and Barbuda.
In the aforementioned, quasi-annual (18-Dec-2010 and 07-Dec-2009), statement, the Attorney General announces that both Monday, December 26, 2011, and Monday, January 2, 2012, have been officially declared as public holidays, in lieu of the upcoming Christmas Day and New Year's Day which both falls on a Sunday.
In addition, the Attorney General published a revised version of the recently-released 2012 public holidays (09-Dec-2011) with the dates of the Labour Day and Whitmonday public holidays corrected.
• Antigua and Barbuda bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (December 2011)
Antigua and Barbuda 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Antigua and Barbuda 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Antigua and Barbuda 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Antigua and Barbuda 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Antigua and Barbuda 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2016-12-10: Antigua and Barbuda 2016-2017 Year-End Public Holidays Clarified
• 2013-02-05: Antigua and Barbuda Revises 2013 Public Holidays
• 2013-01-31: Antigua and Barbuda 2013 Public Holidays Announced
• 2011-12-09: Antigua and Barbuda 2012 Public Holidays Announced
• 2010-12-18: Antigua and Barbuda 2011 Year-End Public Holidays Clarified
• 2009-12-07: Antigua and Barbuda 2010 Year-End Public Holidays Clarified