Source: Office of Prime Minister Organization (Avarua)
The government of the Cook Islands has released a list of non-working public holidays for the calendar year 2012.
As usual (25-Jul-2010), the aforementioned announcement confirms the terms of the 2003 clarification by Cook Islands' Prime Minister's Office chief of staff, Joe Caffery, on the list of public holidays in the Cook Islands and the dates on which they are to be observed (08-Dec-2003).
This year, in addition, the aforementioned announcement takes into account last summer's Public Holidays (Ra O Te Ui Ariki) Amendment Bill (15-Jul-2011) which declared July 6 as a new annual non-working public holiday in the Cook Islands, beginning in 2012.
• Cook Islands bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (November 2011)
Cook Islands 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Cook Islands 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Cook Islands 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Cook Islands 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Cook Islands 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2018-01-10: Cook Islands 2018 Public Holidays Announced
• 2017-01-23: Cook Islands 2017 Public Holidays Announced
• 2016-01-26: Cook Islands 2016 Public Holidays Announced
• 2015-01-08: Cook Islands 2015 Public Holidays Announced
• 2014-01-20: Cook Islands 2014 Public Holidays Announced
• 2013-01-27: Cook Islands 2013 Public Holidays Announced
• 2011-07-15: Cook Islands New Public Holiday Approved
• 2010-07-25: Cook Islands 2011 Public Holidays Announced
• 2003-12-08: Cook Islands Clarifies Public Holidays