Source: Vanguard (Abuja)
The government of Nigeria's State of Enugu has declared a 3-day statewide public holidays, from Monday to Wednesday, January 17-19, 2011, inclusively.
As per the communique, the aforementioned public holidays were declared "to enable the people of the state participate actively in the ongoing Voters' Registration exercise".
Similar state public holidays are common in Nigeria (21-Oct-2010 and 08-Oct-2010).
• Nigeria bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (January 2011)
Nigeria 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Nigeria 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Nigeria 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Nigeria 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Nigeria 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2011-01-26: Nigeria Declares More State Public Holidays
• 2011-01-25: Nigeria Declares Rivers State Public Holiday Tomorrow
• 2011-01-20: Nigeria Declares Abia Public Holiday Tomorrow
• 2010-10-21: Nigeria Declares Bayelsa Public Holiday Tomorrow
• 2010-10-08: Nigeria Declares Public Holiday Today In Plateau State