Source: Government of South Sudan Ministry of Labour, Public Service and Human Resource Development (Juba)
The Government of South Sudan, through its Undersecretary of Labour, Hellen Achiro Lotara, has announced that Monday, December 3, 2012, would be an official non-working public holiday in South Sudan.
As per the aforementioned statement released by the South Sudanese Ministry of Labor, Public Service, and Human Resource Development, since the December 1st public holiday, added last year (29-Nov-2011), falls on a weekend in 2012, "it is therefore extended to Monday and work resumes 4th December, 2012".
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• South Sudan bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (December 2012)
South Sudan 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
South Sudan 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
South Sudan 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
South Sudan 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
South Sudan 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2014-12-18: South Sudan 2015 Public Holidays Released
• 2014-02-22: South Sudan 2014 Public Holidays Released
• 2013-11-28: South Sudan Public Holiday December 1-2
• 2013-03-01: South Sudan 2013 Public Holidays Released
• 2011-11-29: South Sudan New Public Holiday December 1