Source: Interfax (Tiraspol)
Transdniestria's government has announced the list of annual official non-working public holidays in the Transdniestrian Moldovan Republic (Transdniestria) for the upcoming calendar year 2013.
The aforementioned announcement of the official list of the annual non-working public holidays in Transdniestria for the upcoming calendar year 2013, also includes the declaration of 4 bridge public holidays in January, May, and November, to be compensated by the declaration of the same number of Saturdays as regular working days in the calendar year 2013.
Recall that, since 2007, January 2 is also an annual non-working public holiday throughout Transdniestria (28-Dec-2006), for both the private and public sectors, as is January 1st.
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Transdniestria bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (December 2012)
Transdniestria 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Transdniestria 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Transdniestria 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Transdniestria 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Transdniestria 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2018-06-15: Transdniestrian 2019 Public Holidays Announced
• 2017-12-20: Transdniestrian 2018 Public Holidays Extended
• 2017-05-01: Transdniestrian 2018 Public Holidays Announced
• 2016-07-08: Transdniestrian 2017 Public Holidays Announced
• 2015-09-20: Transdniestria 2016 Public Holidays Announced
• 2014-12-15: Transdniestria 2015 Public Holidays Announced
• 2013-12-30: Transdniestria 2014 Public Holidays Announced
• 2006-12-28: Transdniestria Adds New Public Holiday