Source: Government of the Republic of Croatia (Zagreb)
The Government of Croatia has released its annual list of official non-working public holidays in Croatia for the upcoming calendar year 2014, unchanged in the number of holidays as compared to previous years.
Apparently, and once again (31-Dec-2012), the aforementioned list of 2014 non-working public holidays in Croatia have not been affected despite the Government of Croatia's announcement, earlier last year (09-Feb-2012), that it was considering the elimination of 3 annual non-working public holidays, and subsequent polls showing public support for the measure (06-Mar-2012). The 3 Croatian annual public holidays that were (are?) facing elimination are: the Feast of Corpus Christi (late May or early June), the Anti-Fascist Resistance Day (June 22), and the National Day (June 25).
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Croatia bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (December 2013)
Croatia 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Croatia 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Croatia 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Croatia 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Croatia 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2016-01-15: Croatia 2016 Public Holidays Announced
• 2015-01-11: Croatia 2015 Public Holidays Announced
• 2012-12-31: Croatia 2013 Public Holidays Announced
• 2012-03-06: Croatians Support Public Holidays Cut
• 2012-02-09: Croatian Public Holidays Cancellations Under Consideration