Source: Serbian Government Ministry of Labour and Social Policy (Belgrade)
The Serbian government has released the list of annual non-working public holidays in Serbia for the upcoming calendar year 2014.
The aforementioned announcement is in line with the amended "Law on State Holidays" of Serbia of 2 years ago (05-Dec-2011).
It appears that the declaration of the Julian calendar (Orthodox) New Year on Monday, January 14, 2013, as an official non-working public holiday in Serbia (11-Jan-2013) was a one-off event.
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Serbia bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (December 2013)
Serbia 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Serbia 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Serbia 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Serbia 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Serbia 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2017-10-28: Serbian 2018 Public Holidays Announced
• 2016-10-21: Serbian 2017 Public Holidays Announced
• 2015-11-28: Serbian 2016 Public Holidays Announced
• 2015-01-12: Serbian 2015 Public Holidays Announced
• 2013-01-11: Serbia Confirms Julian New Year Public Holiday
• 2011-12-05: Serbian Public Holidays Legislation Amended