Source: Gouvernement de la République Gabonaise (Libreville)
Gabon's Ministre du Travail, de l'Emploi et de la Prévoyance Sociale has announced that the upcoming annual New Year non-working public holidays in the Gabon would be extended by a day with the declaration of Friday, January 2, 2015, as an additional non-working public holiday in the Gabon.
As was the case on previous occasions (14-Aug-2014 and 10-Aug-2010), the additional one-off public holiday on Friday, January 2, 2015, will be counted against workers' vacation time (le Vendredi 2 Janvier 2015 est férié, chômé, payé et récupérable).
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Gabon bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (December 2014)
Gabon 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Gabon 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Gabon 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Gabon 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Gabon 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2017-01-17: Gabonese 2017 Public Holidays Announced
• 2016-12-28: Gabonese Public Holiday January 2
• 2016-01-25: Gabonese 2016 Public Holidays Announced
• 2014-08-14: Gabonese Public Holidays August 15-18
• 2010-08-10: Gabon Declares August 15-18 Public Holidays