Source: Ministry of Foreign Affairs Republic of the Union of Myanmar (Yangoon)
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the government of Myanmar has announced its annual list of the dates of the official Myanmar bank holidays and non-working public holidays in Myanmar for the upcoming calendar year 2018.
As usual (20-Nov-2016, 13-Nov-2015, 03-Nov-2014, 01-Nov-2013, 18-Dec-2012, 19-Oct-2011, and 21-Sep-2010), the salient points of note are the dates of the full Moon non-working public holidays, the extension, or not, of the Burmese New Year public holidays, and the always oddly occurring Kayin New Year public holiday(s).
The aforementioned list of the dates of the official Myanmar annual bank holidays and non-working public holidays in Myanmar for the upcoming calendar year 2018 includes the effects of the one-off (10-Mar-2017) and then annually extended (14-Mar-2017) reduction of the 10-day Thingyan and Burmese New Year public holidays in Myanmar, to 5 days.
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Myanmar bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (November 2017)
Myanmar 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Myanmar 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Myanmar 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Myanmar 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Myanmar 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2018-11-19: Myanmar 2019 Public Holidays Announced
• 2018-06-04: Myanmar Rules-Out Additional Public Holidays
• 2017-03-14: Myanmar 2017 Public Holidays Changes Confirmed
• 2017-03-10: Myanmar Mulls 2017 Public Holidays Changes
• 2016-11-20: Myanmar 2017 Public Holidays Announced
• 2015-11-13: Myanmar 2016 Public Holidays Amended
• 2014-11-03: Myanmar 2015 Public Holidays Announced
• 2013-11-01: Myanmar 2014 Public Holidays Announced
• 2012-12-18: Myanmar 2013 Public Holidays Announced
• 2011-10-19: Myanmar 2012 Public Holidays Announced
• 2010-09-21: Myanmar 2011 Public Holidays Announced