Source: Egypt State Information Service (Cairo)
The acting Prime Minister of Egypt as well as Housing Minister, Mostafa Madbouli, has announced that Thursday, January 25, 2018, would be a non-working official public holiday in Egypt for both the public sector and the private sector on account of the upcoming seventh anniversary of the January 25, 2011, Revolution in Egypt, as well of the 1952 resistance by Egyptian police to British occupation forces in Ismailia.
As usual (06-Jan-2018, 07-Jan-2017, 12-Dec-2015, 24-Dec-2014 and 29-Jan-2012), we can expect Egypt's Central Bank to announce that all Egyptian banks will be closed on Thursday, January 25, 2018, which would be declared a bank holiday in Egypt.
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Egypt bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (January 2018)
Egypt 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Egypt 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Egypt 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Egypt 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Egypt 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2018-01-06: Egyptian 2018 Bank Holidays Announced
• 2017-01-07: Egyptian 2017 Bank Holidays Announced
• 2015-12-12: Egyptian Prophet Birthday Public Holiday December 23
• 2014-12-24: Egyptian Bank Holidays January 1-3
• 2012-01-29: Egyptian Bank Holiday February 5