Source: Suomen Pankki - Finlands Bank (Helsinki)
Finland's Central Bank (Suomen Pankki) has released its annual list of official bank holidays (Pankkivapaapäivät), as well as related non-working public holidays in Finland for the calendar year 2021 ("National holidays when banks are closed").
As usual (18-Sep-2016, 27-Feb-2016, 23-Jan-2015, 14-Feb-2014, 12-Feb-2013, 26-Feb-2012, 31-Jan-2011 and 01-Feb-2010), the aforementioned list covers all the annual non-working public holidays of Finland in 2021, though it no longer mentions banking-sector specific bank holidays on the eves of certain public holidays.
The possible cancellation of 2 of Finland's annual non-working public holidays, which came to the fore 3 years ago (09-Sep-2015), seems to have definitely been shelved.
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Finland bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (March 2018)
Finland 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Finland 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Finland 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Finland 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Finland 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2016-09-18: Finland 2020 Bank Holidays Announced
• 2016-02-27: Finland 2019 Bank Holidays Announced
• 2015-09-09: Finland Could Cancel 2 Public Holidays
• 2015-01-23: Finland 2018 Bank Holidays Announced
• 2014-02-14: Finland 2017 Bank Holidays Announced
• 2013-02-12: Finland 2016 Bank Holidays Announced
• 2012-02-26: Finland 2015 Bank Holidays Announced
• 2011-01-31: Finland 2014 Bank Holidays Announced
• 2010-02-01: Finland 2013 Bank Holidays Announced