Source: Uzbek National News Agency (Tashkent)
The President of Uzbekistan, Shavkat Mirziyoyev, has signed a decree "On celebrating Kurban-hait (Eid al-Adha)" which declares that "Taking into account the request of the Muslim Board of Uzbekistan, August 21-23 are announced as public holiday".
For 4 past years (24-Aug-2017, 24-Jun-2017, 16-Jul-2015 and 23-Jul-2014) no additional day in lieu public holiday were announced, as compared to the year before that (17-Aug-2012), when then President Karimov signed a resolution which declared Monday, August 20, 2012, as an additional non-working day off public holiday, due to the first day of the Ramadan Hayit of 2012 falling on a Sunday and "to celebrate the Hayit properly".
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Uzbekistan bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (August 2018)
Uzbekistan 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Uzbekistan 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Uzbekistan 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Uzbekistan 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Uzbekistan 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2017-08-24: Uzbekistan 2017 Eid al Adha Public Holidays
• 2017-06-24: Uzbekistan 2017 Ramadan Public Holidays
• 2015-07-16: Uzbekistan 2015 Ramadan Public Holidays
• 2014-07-23: Uzbekistan 2014 Ramadan Public Holidays
• 2012-08-17: Uzbekistan Extends 2012 Ramadan Public Holidays