Source: The Office of the Prime Minister (Republic of Kosovo)
The government cabinet of Kosovo has announced its annual list of official non-working public holidays and bank holidays in Kosovo for the calendar year 2016.
Once again (28-Nov-2014, 08-Jan-2014 and 11-Jan-2013), the aforementioned list of official non-working public holidays and bank holidays in Kosovo for the calendar year 2016, makes no mention of the fact that, in late 2012, the Kosovo Assembly had approved amendments to the current Law on Official Holidays to include November 28 as a new annual public holiday to commemorate the Flag Day of Kosovo (20-Nov-2012).
The Law on Official Holidays was passed almost eight years ago (24-May-2008) and in its initial form, it incorporated three holidays requested by Albanian deputies, including November 28, but only as an observance day (ie. not a non-working public holiday).
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Kosovo bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (January 2016)
Kosovo 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Kosovo 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Kosovo 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Kosovo 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Kosovo 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2018-02-02: Kosovo 2018 Bank Holidays Announced
• 2017-11-28: Kosovo 2018 Public Holidays Announced
• 2017-11-23: Kosovo 2017 Public Holidays Amended
• 2017-01-13: Kosovo 2017 Bank Holidays Announced
• 2017-01-09: Kosovo 2017 Public Holidays Announced
• 2016-01-11: Kosovo 2016 Bank Holidays Announced
• 2014-11-28: Kosovo 2015 Public Holidays Announced
• 2014-01-08: Kosovo 2014 Public Holidays Announced
• 2013-01-11: Kosovo 2013 Public Holidays Announced
• 2012-11-20: Kosovo Amends Public Holidays Legislation
• 2008-05-24: Kosovo Adopts Law on Official Holidays