Source: guineeconakry.info (Conakry)
The government of Guinea Conakry has announced its annual list of 2017 non-working public holidays (jours chômés et payés) in the Republic of Guinea Conakry.
As usual (26-Jan-2016, 30-Jan-2015, 26-Jan-2014, 01-Feb-2013 and 01-Apr-2012), the aforementioned announcement, most importantly, specifies the 2017 dates of the 4 annual Muslim non-working public holidays of Guinea Conakry: Le Maouloud (The Prophet's Birthday), Lailatoul Qadr, Korité (End of Ramadan), and Tabaski (Feast of Sacrifice).
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Guinea bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (January 2017)
Guinea 2017 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Guinea 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Guinea 2019 bank holidays and public holidays
Guinea 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Guinea 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2016-01-26: Guinea Conakry 2016 Public Holidays Announced
• 2015-01-30: Guinea Conakry 2015 Public Holidays Announced
• 2014-01-26: Guinea Conakry 2014 Public Holidays Announced
• 2013-02-01: Guinea Conakry 2013 Public Holidays Announced
• 2012-04-01: Guinea Conakry 2012 Public Holidays Announced