Source: Central Bank of Republic of Indonesia (Jakarta)
Indonesia's Central Bank, has released an amended version of its previously-released list of 2017 bank holidays in Indonesia.
The aforementioned changes to the list of 2017 bank holidays in Indonesia (28-Dec-2016), follow the recently-amended (07-Apr-2017) list of 2017 non-working public holidays in Indonesia, on account of the upcoming Jakarta gubernatorial runoff election, previously-announced by the government of Indonesia in its annual decree ("Surat Keputusan Bersama (SKB) Hari Libur Nasional dan Cuti Bersama Tahun 2016") with a couple of additional, banks-only non-working holidays in Indonesia (14-Apr-2016).
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Indonesia bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (April 2017)
Indonesia 2017 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Indonesia 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Indonesia 2019 bank holidays and public holidays
Indonesia 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Indonesia 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2017-10-03: Indonesian 2018 Public Holidays Announced
• 2017-04-07: Indonesian Public Holiday April 19
• 2016-12-28: Indonesian 2017 Bank Holidays Announced
• 2016-04-14: Indonesian 2017 Public Holidays Announced