Source: Laman Web Rasmi Bahagian Kabinet Jabatan Perdana Menteri (Kuala Lumpur)
Malaysia's Cabinet's and the Constitution and Government Relations Department of the Prime Minister's Office have jointly issued the annual official Federal Public Holidays Schedule 2018 and State Public Holiday Schedule 2018 containing the list of official national non-working public holidays in Malaysia for the calendar year 2018 as well as the state-specific regional non-working public holidays in Malaysia for the calendar year 2018.
The aforementioned "Jadual Hari Kelepasan Am Persekutuan 2018" (Federal Public Holidays Schedule 2018) re-confirms the 2009 Malaysian Cabinet decision to celebrate Hari Malaysia as a national public holiday (19-Oct-2009) and the recent changes to the date of the public holiday in Malaysia for the official birthday of Yang di-Pertuan Agong Sultan Muhammad V (13-Jul-2017 and 29-Apr-2017).
For its part, the aforementioned State Public Holiday Schedule 2018 ("Jadual Hari Kelepasan Am Negeri 2018") also re-confirms many of the changes to state public holidays in Malaysia announced over the past years (17-Jun-2010, 15-Mar-2010, 19-Mar-2015, 28-May-2014).
Both of the aforementioned announcements confirm last year's (07-Oct-2016) publication by Malaysia's governmental Department of Islamic Development Malaysia (Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia, aka. JAKIM) of its Islamic calendar for 2018 (corresponding to 1439-1440 AH) and related annual Islamic non-working public holidays in Malaysia, including an odd date for Awal Muharam 1439 (Islamic New Year 1439) public holiday of Malaysia (22-Jul-2016).
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Malaysia bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (August 2017)
Malaysia 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Malaysia 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Malaysia 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Malaysia 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Malaysia 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2018-01-12: Malaysia Amends 2018 Perlis Public Holidays
• 2018-01-09: Malaysian 2019 Islamic Public Holidays Announced
• 2017-12-01: Malaysia Amends 2018 Sarawak Public Holidays
• 2017-11-15: Malaysia Amends 2018 Kedah Public Holidays
• 2017-07-13: Malaysian Agong Public Holiday Moved Again
• 2017-04-29: Malaysian Agong Public Holiday Moved
• 2016-10-07: Malaysian 2018 Islamic Public Holidays Announced
• 2016-07-22: Malaysian 2017 Public Holidays Announced
• 2015-03-19: Malaysian November 22 State Public Holiday Canceled
• 2014-05-28: Malaysia Perak Public Holiday May 29
• 2010-06-17: Malaysia Confirms July 7 Public Holiday
• 2010-03-15: Malaysia Updates Johor State Public Holidays
• 2009-10-19: Malaysia To Finally Declare Malaysia Day Public Holiday