Source: Bernama News Agency (Petaling Jaya)
A statement issued by the Malaysian Prime Minister's Department has announced that the Malaysian annual non-working public holiday for the the official birthday of Yang di-Pertuan Agong Sultan Muhammad V, would be moved, once again, this time to September 9, 2017.
Recall that earlier this year (29-Apr-2017), the Government of Malaysia had announced that, following the installation of Sultan Muhammad V as the 15th Yang di-Pertuan Agong, for the next 5 years, the annual non-working public holiday of Malaysia celebrating the birthday of the Yang di-Pertuan Agong, would be moved from its traditional date in June to a new date in July.
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Malaysia bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (July 2017)
Malaysia 2017 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Malaysia 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Malaysia 2019 bank holidays and public holidays
Malaysia 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Malaysia 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2017-12-01: Malaysia Amends 2018 Sarawak Public Holidays
• 2017-08-31: Malaysian Public Holiday September 4
• 2017-08-22: Malaysia Confirms 2017 Public Holidays Amendments
• 2017-08-01: Malaysian 2018 Public Holidays Announced
• 2017-04-29: Malaysian Agong Public Holiday Moved