Source: Interfax (Tiraspol)
Transdniestria's government has announced its annual list of official non-working public holidays in the Transdniestrian Moldovan Republic (TMR, aka Transdniestria or also the Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic) for the upcoming calendar year 2018.
As was done often (08-Jul-2016, 20-Sep-2015 and 27-Dec-2012), but not always (15-Dec-2014 and 30-Dec-2013), the aforementioned announcement of the official list of the annual non-working public holidays in Transdniestria for the upcoming calendar year 2018 ("Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic Government Decision on the Transfer of days off in 2018"), includes the declaration of many bridge public holidays in Transdniestria, to be compensated by the declaration of a Saturdays as regular working day in the calendar year 2018.
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Transdniestria bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (May 2017)
Transdniestria 2017 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Transdniestria 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Transdniestria 2019 bank holidays and public holidays
Transdniestria 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Transdniestria 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2016-07-08: Transdniestrian 2017 Public Holidays Announced
• 2015-09-20: Transdniestria 2016 Public Holidays Announced
• 2014-12-15: Transdniestria 2015 Public Holidays Announced
• 2013-12-30: Transdniestria 2014 Public Holidays Announced
• 2012-12-27: Transdniestria 2013 Public Holidays Announced