Source: Agence Tunis Afrique Presse (TAP)
Yesterday, the Tunisian Council of Ministers reviewed a change to the Tunisian Labour Code replacing the November 7 annual public holiday by a public holiday on January 14.
The aforementioned replacement of the November 7 public holiday by a new, January 14, "fête de la révolution et de la jeunesse" public holiday had been announced (18-Mar-2011) and gazetted (04-Apr-2011) earlier this year in conjunction with the extension of the annual end of Ramadan public holiday for a 3rd consecutive day.
• Tunisia bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (May 2011)
Tunisia 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Tunisia 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Tunisia 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Tunisia 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Tunisia 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2016-12-31: Tunisia December 17 Public Holiday Update
• 2016-12-16: Tunisia Mulls December 17 Public Holiday
• 2011-08-23: Tunisia Extends End of Ramadan Public Holidays
• 2011-04-04: Tunisia Public Holidays Law Gazetted
• 2011-03-18: Tunisia Confirms March 20-21 Public Holidays