Source: Serbian Government Ministry of Labour and Social Policy (Belgrade)
The Serbian government has released its annual list of official 2018 non-working public holidays in Serbia and Serbian bank holidays for the calendar year 2018.
The aforementioned announcement, of the official non-working non-working public holidays in Serbia and Serbian bank holidays for the calendar year 2018, as in past years (21-Oct-2016, 28-Nov-2015, 12-Jan-2015, 17-Dec-2013), is in line with the amended "Law on State Holidays" of Serbia of 6 years ago (05-Dec-2011).
The declaration of the Julian calendar (Orthodox) New Year on Monday, January 14, 2013, as an official non-working public holiday in Serbia (11-Jan-2013), appears to have been a one-off event (12-Jan-2015 and 17-Dec-2013).
• Serbia bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (October 2017)
Serbia 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Serbia 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Serbia 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Serbia 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Serbia 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2018-11-25: Serbian 2019 Public Holidays Announced
• 2016-10-21: Serbian 2017 Public Holidays Announced
• 2015-11-28: Serbian 2016 Public Holidays Announced
• 2015-01-12: Serbian 2015 Public Holidays Announced
• 2013-12-17: Serbian 2014 Public Holidays Announced
• 2013-01-11: Serbia Confirms Julian New Year Public Holiday
• 2011-12-05: Serbian Public Holidays Legislation Amended