Source: Ministerio de Trabajo, Empleo y Previsión Social (La Paz)
Bolivia's Minister of Labour has issued a communique confirming that the upcoming November 2, día de los difuntos, annual public holiday of Bolivia is a compulsory annual non-working public holiday in Bolivia for both the private and public sectors and that it will be observed on Wednesday, November 2, 2016.
The aforementioned announcement, contained in the Communicado 57/16, goes on to state that, as was done on some past occasions (02-Aug-2016 and 29-Dec-2015), the Bolivian public sector will close-down early on the afternoon of Tuesday, November 1, 2016, but not for the private sector.
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Bolivia bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (October 2016)
Bolivia 2017 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Bolivia 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Bolivia 2019 bank holidays and public holidays
Bolivia 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Bolivia 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2017-10-31: Bolivian Public Holiday November 2
• 2017-10-24: Bolivian Public Holiday November 2
• 2017-02-24: Bolivian Public Holidays February 27-28
• 2016-08-02: Bolivian Public Holidays August 5-6
• 2015-12-29: Bolivian 2015-2016 Year-End Public Holidays